Benefits of staying at our family friendly caravan park
Sun Valley's Exclusive on Site facilities include:
- Children's outdoor play area and recreational area
- Family club house hosting children's nights and entertainment
- Bar, providing snacks and drinks
- Game fishing on site in the adjacent river (license required)
*Subject to season opening times
Sun Valley benefits from being right at the waters edge, which is a major perk for the budding fisherman.
Just a short drive brings you to Rhuddlan golf course, which provides an excellent test of golf and is a regularly chosen venue for County and National Championship Events. In 2015 Rhuddlan are hosting the Welsh Ping Mixed Foursomes Finals.
Their Clubhouse offers bars, snooker and full restaurant facilities daily throughout the season.
For more information visit www.rhuddlangolfclub.co.uk
Within easy reach you can also expect to find an abundance of activities and attractions to include:
- Ffestiniog railway
- Anglesey racing circuit
- Greenwood Centre forest heritage & adventure park
- Pilli Palas
- Welsh Mountain Zoo
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens
Whether it be taking in the clubs and amusements along Rhyl sea front, or relaxing in tranquil, peaceful surroundings Sun Valley Caravan Park has something for everyone.