You will have seen the fantastic news from the Welsh Minister that Sun Valley Caravan Park can potentially open again on the 13th of July providing the R rate stays at an acceptable level and controlled. This is dependent on the final decision to be made on the 9th of July.
We have a couple of weeks to put together a plan on how we can operate in a safe manner whilst adhering to the strict new guidelines that will be put into place.
Before we open we will issue guidance about the changes on how we operate in the short term and in the future as we receive it.
This is great news and we can’t wait to see our owners back on park at a safe distance!
You are dearly missed and we are looking forward to seeing you real soon.